The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-07-28

The Ego has Landed

ego


I feel pretty special... I have 34 (yup 34!) followers and I got featured today!!! What's next? World domination?

Jenni from Daily Work It asked me to answer a couple of question for her blog and I happily obliged. Her blog showcases her own fabulous fashions (lots of vintage, colour, prints and fun) and some shots of her ridiculously fashionable co-workers as well. It's always time well wasted when I check her blog. SO, make sure you check out the feature here and please!! click to read the whole article... You get to see a picture of me at my very sexiest... in my work clothes. You may be surprised!!!
Thanks Jenni!!! You rock!

xo

yen


p.s. just feel like it's time to clarify.... my name always comes up as Jentine and I know most people reading are probably butchering my name in their heads, so, for the record, it's pronounced Yen-tina!

13 comments :

Elaine said...

congratulations!!!! And that is such a pretty name :) clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very cool to read your info! i love your style and blog!

C said...

Congrats! And I love this picture!!

Rachel H said...

great feature!! you must be so proud (cue cheesy music) :)

jenloveskev said...

Congrats!!! This is so exciting. I checked out the article and read you live in hamilton! When I use to live in Canada I was born in Ajax but then moved to the Georgetown/Acton area, but my cousins live in Burlington!! Very cool! Congrats again!
-jenlovevskev.com

Secondhand Stella said...

That is such a cute article!

Linda said...

WHAT? Your name isn't Jentine? oh, that just ruins everything. What are you some crazy Dutch person with a crazy Dutch name? Wait....

HAHA jk.

I am raising the roof as I speak..."go Yen, go Yen, its your birthday...no it's not...what whaaat!"

Danielle said...

CONGRATS!! U so deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear how you pronounce your name because I had wondered - it's so pretty! It's a great article and I love your work outfit!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I headed over there and read your interview. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

world domination indeed ;) i just found your blog through Daily Work It and you can count me as a new follower now- i love it! you had me at 'sequin jacket'.

Dane said...

Congratulations and good luck for the world domination plans ;)

You have a lovely blog, very pretty!




www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Kansas Couture said...

You deserve every bit of recognition! Congrats!