The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2013-03-21

Words vs. Pictures

bronze3
bronze5
bronze2
bronze7
bronze1
Cat shirt? Gap (here and blue here) Shoes? c/o DNA footwear (here) Jeans? Gap
Trench? Etienne Aigner, thrifted (here on etsy) Purse? Tignanello, thrifted

Can you tell these pants are plum? It's like the post last week, where I got all whiny that my pants didn't photograph quite as green as they were in real life. I might as well drop pictures from my blog and just describe what I am wearing...
If there were no pictures in this post and I could only describe it, I would say that this whole look is relatively subdued for me, almost professional or something. Though I could just think it's 'professional' because I'm wearing a trench and obviously only professionals wear trench coats. There are also pink cats frolicking across my shirt and I'm wearing shinyyyyy oxfords that are sure to be my go-to flats all spring and summer long.
Happily for everyone involved, I'm going to continue on with having pictures in my outfit posts. This is good news because I finally mastered a decent jumping shot.

bronze6

* Thanks to my bro for the pics:)

22 comments :

Merl said...

I want more jumping Yen photos. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE SO FAR AWAY. Just pack up that mouthy man of yours, and the furbabies and move into my guest bedroom. We could film a reality show about it that would make us all kill each other.. I mean FAMOUS!


I miss you.

Jennifer said...

The jumping shot is super cute! Loving those oxfords!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Krystin Lee said...

Cute photoshoot and I love that shirt!
xx Krystin
suburbanfauxpas.com

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Good jumping shot! I've been having fun with those too. It's sad really. My face seems to have a mind of it's own when I jump. Age and gravity are not kind. You look darling.

Do you not feel a little private detective-ish in a flirty kind of way? That's the fun vibe I get.

Loving that shirt. I've seen it in blue, but now I want this exact one. Oh, and I do covet those shoes too.

Sue xo

Frannie Pantz said...

I hate when that happens but I sure hope you don't forgo the pics because you always have great ones (the last one is exhibit A). I love your oxfords!

Amy G said...

CAT PRINT SHIRT! OH MY GOODNESS! So awesome! I might have to get one to go with my awesome cat necklace I found at a garage sale last summer.

Sally said...

I am drooling over your shoes, they're great! Cute top as well :)

Jenn said...

I always feel like a flasher in a trench coat. I don't think other people do (except, you know, pervy men) and I wish I could feel as chic in them as you look!

Jenn
Olivine/Opal

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

AMAZING shirt! Cat love without looking crazy!!!

Kat said...

That shirt is too cute & very quirky. You're beautiful!

Steffany said...

Hahaha this post made me laugh!!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks so different here! Love the jumping shot and the outfit.

anythingariel said...

sooo love your shoes and your bag!!!

http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those pants and shoes are such a great combo! You look so awesome!

xoxo,
laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

I loveeee those shoes so much. Also, is that seriously the weather there? It actually looks like spring!

Unknown said...

Loved the shoes..:)
Android Developer

Ani Barrington said...

Love your plum pants and your shiny oxfords and your cat print!

Franziska said...

meeeeeooooowwww! ;)

get it. because you are wearing cats.

no?


fine.

JennaStevie said...

That last photo is so fantastic.
And I am loving the cat print blouse, animal print evvvverything!! This trench coat is really wonderful as well
xJennaD

Unknown said...

www11.17


prada shoes
kate spade outlet
ugg outlet
nike shoes outlet
canada goose clothing
true religion
jordan 4
ray ban sunglasses

coach outlet online


yanmaneee said...

kevin durant shoes
kd 10
yeezy
moncler
bape hoodie
nike shox for men
yeezy boost
curry shoes
balenciaga shoes
kd shoes