The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2013-03-04

Suggestions

olive2
olive8
olive7
olive1
olive4
Dress? Vintage, Netty's Vintage Bag? Vintage, Modify Your Closet Boots? Aldo Earrings? Bebe

When I wear these earrings with a big coat (which I did over this dress because winter is still making itself at home), they jam on my shoulders and I can't move my head from side to side very easily. So I keep my face turned forwards and act like nothing in the periphery is worth my attention. I want to complain about it but I think when you choose to wear giant earrings, you need to accept the consequences... and miss any life details happening to the right or left of you.
And about the dress... It was actually my sister-in-law who suggested in, telling me that olive would be a nice colour for me. I rarely wear olive but thanks to her, I am quite liking it. Olive her for suggesting it. 

I am on a really bad streak for awful puns. I'm going to take March off of puns to gain some of my self respect back... 



18 comments :

Sarah said...

Ha ha the same thing happens to me with scarves....and I'm a wuss so it gives me headaches. It's kind of embarrassing but I just keep doing it because who can give up scarves for a lifetime???

Jennifer said...

Olive is a nice color on you!
And about the earrings... I have certain hats that are hard to turn in when driving, so same kind of deal (except dangerous haha).

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

MisisD said...

You look sophisticated!I love your hair too!

Unknown said...

I love this olive green dress and the oversized earrings!

Handbags and Purses said...

Cute Bag and love the tights. Hot.
http://www.handbagmadness.com

Rebecca Jane said...

Woooowwww that pun. A groaner for sure but I chuckled, I admit. In any case, "olive" that colour on you.

Asher said...

Love love love this dress & your hair looks fan-freakin'-tastic like this!

Unknown said...

She is right! Olive looks good on you but then almost everything looks good on you, so dont leave anything thinking it might not look good on you.

Amber of Butane Anvil said...

I've found fantastic things at Netty Vintage too, and I love your heart purse. Spectacular combo with your "eyes front!" earrings!

maria said...

ooohh, pretty, pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oº°˚ ˚°ºh I love the color of your dress! Cute!!

Unknown said...

wow you're rocking those huge earrings like none other!


Sally
www.sallyannk.com

Unknown said...

Olive is such a great color on you! Also, I don't think anyone but you could pull those earrings off - they look so awesome!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You look so gorgeous...:)
Android Developer

Unknown said...

Omg...!
you looking outstanding
Android Developer

Ani Barrington said...

This is such a beautiful outfit. And I love cheesy puns.

Anja said...

I love the hair and the dress and the total look!! Tutorial for the hairstyle please!!

Unknown said...

This is one of my faves of yours, you STUNNER. Olive is one of my most worn colors, and as I know it so well - I'd say it suits you. ;) XO