The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2012-04-07

She Thrifted

shethrifted2

Meet Sarah from Wearing it on My Sleeves.
Sarah has, possibly, the nicest eyebrows I have ever seen. I realize that is a bit of an awkward statement to start a post with, a post about thrifting nonetheless, but it needs to be said because they are wonderful.
Alright, now that we have that out of the way, we can return to the business at hand. Sarah is an avid thrifter and I must commend Sarah for her ability to turn sad, sack dresses into something cute and fitted. Some scissors, some thread and an occasional bit of dye turn the thrift store giggles into something seriously awesome. And when she is not using the mannequin to display the dress in its original form, her 'before' pictures always make me chuckle...

11 comments :

kim @ pineapplemint said...

those eyebrows are pretty nice.

Unknown said...

I can hardly believe that is the same dress. I love the final product!

Natasha Fatah said...

Pretty impressive dress styling!
And what a great looking girl!

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Unknown said...

I love Sarah! She is so sweet; she is doing a guest posting for me over in May and she is just darling. This dress is amazing, too.

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Wow she did a good job of that dress, i would not have thought to dye it! It totally salvages an otherwise terrible dress!
Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages

Sweet Laundry said...

She thrifted...and transformed. The final product is gorgeous. It always blows my mind how things can be altered to look completely different. Thanks for sharing!

ellen. said...

Gorgeous- yes amazing eyebrows :) and i love that lipstick with her coloring.

http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

Joanne M said...

yes, her eyebrows are pretty darn awesome. I'm freakin' jealous! And thanks for introducing me to Sarah's blog, she has pretty rad style!

Katherine said...

Sarah is just awesome! I've been following her for a little while and I love all her thrift finds and upcycles. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed how great her eyebrows are. Thanks for making me feel slightly less creepy.

Unknown said...

Can't believe that's the same dress, so pretty!

x Jony
www.shout-outtoyou.com

Unknown said...

thanks for inspiring me. mobil sedan corolla