The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2012-04-04

Polka

dot1
dot6
dot5
dot7
dot4

Shirt? Thrifted (similar hereCape-thing? Thrifted Pants? Zara (similar hereShoes? Old Navy (here) Necklace? Thrifted Sunglasses? Izod (similar here)

I've been wearing different versions of this outfit many a time these last few weeks. It's always the same polka dot shirt but I mix up the rest. I switch up these pink pants for some red jeans, bust out my trench instead of this cocoon cape thing here and replace the wedges with these thrifted flats. And then I wear it over and over in different yet similar ways.

I am thinking of calling this method of getting dressed something snappy, like '1 Shirt, 6 Other Articles of Clothing and A Lot of Options To Get You Ready to Tackle the Day Ahead While Looking Put Together'... but it doesn't seem to roll off the tongue. So, I'll just call it what it is... I Like My Polka Dot Shirt A Lot. 

22 comments :

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Super cute! Love the colors and LOVE the shoes!

Maggie B. said...

umm... I just died for that cape-thing. Love it! :)

j.love said...

haha, my first thought when looking at this outfit was "oooh love her cape thingy"....then I see that's exactly what you call it. Classic. Also love the neon sandals!

Frannie Pantz said...

LOL at you and J. Love because I was thinking the same thing ("I love that cape thingy!")

I personally can never have enough polka dots. No matter how many remixes. Any way you slice it, you look just perfect.

Bespoke Biddie said...

yeah! that cape is stellar and if i had such a perfect polkadot i wouldn't take it off either!

- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

Sunnie
(.=

Siena in Style said...

you look great!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a cool outfit!!

Greetings from Texas! said...

Jen - Great photos though they appear to have been taken on a baseball field??? Next time, make sure to get an action shot! You up to bat or something! I think that would be fantastic! =) Especially in your polka dot shirt.

Nicole said...

cape thing is amazing!
xx
nicole
www.roccitystyle.com

D said...

I'd rock that shirt all the time too!

Sofia H. said...

Love it. The necklace is so fabulous, I can't even talk about it.

Emily said...

Great look! Love the polka dots!
Creamy

Unknown said...

gorgeous! love the pink jeans!

valeelola said...

Love those jeans!

chocodiamonds.blogspot.it

Secondhand Stella said...

I keep wearing the same black pants to work with different tops. I am hoping no-one notices.

Amanda Raborn said...

Love the outfit! Totally easier to just roll outfits based on one piece... I'm so with ya! So glad I came across your blog! Love it

Amanda
http://easy-life-blog.com/

Please may I? said...

Well how ever you wear it look fab. Adoring the cape. You find the best thrifted items.

X x

Anonymous said...

Cute cape. Love the look.

Nav said...

i love the cape thing. you are such a fun thrifter :)

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Love a good polka dot blouse..I have been wearing it as well in one of my latest posts. You look lovely again dear!

x Jony
www.shout-outtoyou.com

Jennifer said...

I still seriously love that cap thing!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

polkadots and camel is such a good mix. LOVE

http://sandronyc.com