The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2012-11-03

Nature Wins

When I think about autumn flying by, I just wanna do a sad interpretive dance to this song... I hate that fall has to end and that the endless carpets of yellow, orange and red leaves will soon turn into brown soggy messes mixed in with snow, slush and broken dreams. Ok, maybe the broken dreams part was a little dramatic but I'm going to miss the splendour of this season a lot. 

It's been hard for me to pass a pretty leaf without taking a picture and so I figured I might as well make a post with an excessive number of autumn photos. Cause this place where we live puts on a pretty good show and I can share my blog space with some nature once in a while... Sigh, I'll miss you autumn.

fall1
fall5
fall6
fall2
fall11
fall9
fall15
fall14
fall7
fall12
fall4
fall8
fall18

1.4.6.11. Tiffany Falls 3.9. Princess Point  5.8.13. Kerncliff Park  7.10.12. Port Stanley  

14 comments :

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

So very pretty! It's nice to see a glimpse into the beauty of Ontario, especially in autumn. I recently posted a few photos of autumn here in Vancouver ...one with my shoes in the pic too.

Cheers, Sue

Annie said...

Gorgeous shots! Love my autumns. :)

Secondhand Stella said...

All of the leaves are gone in my part of MI. Now everything feels drab and brown :(

Thrifted or Scripted? said...

I've been feeling the same sadness as I face the inevitable fate of autumn leaving us. Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

Rebecca Jane said...

Beautiful photographs! It has been such a lovely fall - here on PEI too! I love walking through the woods and seeing the amazing changing colours.

Veronika Novotny said...

Aw, haha, that's the perfect song!! And wow these photos + Ontario are absolutely stunning! I'm so going to miss those gorgeous hues. xo V

Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy said...

beautiful photos!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm always sad when the leaves fall too. I like winter ( a little bit), but it wears out its welcome and hangs around too long.

shae said...

Enjoy! Our fall is already covered in that mush of brown soggy snow here in Alberta. Yuk way to early for this!!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

These photos are amazing! I adore the abundance of colours around your parts :) where I live the leaves went from green on the trees, to brown on the ground in a few days. Most trees are already bare! :(

Nadine said...

Really beautiful. <3

Lola said...

That was good for my San Diego soul. Love my eternal summer city, but all the trees are non-deciduous(?), like palms and eucalyptuses...and your pics are uhMAYzing. My jaw dropped and I may have gasped. Thanks for sharing Autumn.

Unknown said...

I'd like you to know I scrolled slowly through the photos with Please Don't Go playing in another tab. And it was epic.

JC said...

These are beautiful shots! Your blog is great! Thanks for sharing:)