The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-05-19

To Cell or Not to Cell

WARNING: This post is completely unnecessary and not fashion related... at all. Bear with me.

I'm 25 and I've never owned a cell phone. Despite the constant peer pressure, I'm going to stay cell phone free until I make it big. So basically, I'll go without. But if I do crack, I would want one of these sweet babies...
Chic, right? It pretty much needs to be buckled in a car seat for long drives... but think of the workout you will get just to lift the phone to your ear with two hands.

7 comments :

Danielle said...

I can't believe you don't have a cell phone! I don't go anywhere without mine :)

Linda said...

you are all kinds of funny, thats for sure. Sometimes you invade Matt's cell phone and the cell phone of others. Time to crack missy.
I'm feeling a Zac Morris vibe with this phone...no?

Jeff and Rachel Harsevoort said...

zac morris called...wants his cell phone back...oh but you wouldn't get that message b/c you don't have your own... ;)

Linda said...

He's sending AC Slater over to deliver the message

Linda said...

PS> RANTINGS OF A FASHION ADDICT GOT ENGAGED...CALLED IT!

yanmaneee said...

timberlands
lebron shoes
air yeezy
jordan shoes
nike epic react
offwhite
hermes birkin
kobe shoes
jimmy choo shoes
kyrie 5

yanmaneee said...

moncler
adidas ultra
air max 2019
lebron 17 shoes
balenciaga triple s
supreme
chrome hearts online store
retro jordans
nike air max 2017
bape hoodie