The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-05-28

Cold-blooded

may 27 front

may 27 back

Sweater? CK, Winners
Tank? h&m
Jeans? Paige, Boutique Olivia
Boots? Winners
Earrings? gifted

I'm basically an amphibian because I'm that coldblooded. So when it got a little chilly this week, I dug out some winter woollies. A few days ago, I was wearing shorts and sticking to the car seats and now this. I like the outfit because I'm a sucker for brown boots but hopefully we won't see it again until November.

Gotta go... the Spelling Bee is on. That is good television...

6 comments :

Kyla said...

That sweater is to die for! I love the whole look!

Linda said...

The spelling bee? Not gonna lie, I've watched it.
That sweater is cute!

Matt said...

I love the spelling bee! I am a past champien!

Matt said...

p.s. the sweater is cute. So is the model.....

Unknown said...

What a beautiful sweater! I hate the cold too. It's June tomorrow and I still have my electric blanket on my bed LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love the wallpaper, looove it. The boots are really cute as well.