The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2014-04-22

Slouch

chuck2
chuck4
chuck6
chuck3
chuck1

Shoes? Converse (here) Pants? Vince Tunic? Vince, consigned at Refinerie (they now have stuff online!
Jacket? Zara (similar but better with a hood)  Purse? Roots Collar? Friend's grandmother 
Necklace? Vintage Whiting and Davis (I got it for the shop  and I should sell it but it's so cute!)

If I had known how comfortable these Converse were, I would have jumped on this trend (or really, a classic for many people...) a long time ago. Instead it took me going to Target to look for a shelf so I can stuff more stuff in the shop and finding myself 7 minutes later in the check-out with a shelf... and a pair of shoes. 

Also comfortable? My stretchy leather pants... hence, two outfit posts in a row with the same pants. Then again, the morning of the day these pictures were taken, I was up at 5:45 a.m., wiggling myself into this amazing 1950's lace dress and some high heels for a prom special we taped at Refinerie (it's so pretty inside!). The dress is beautifully cut and fits exactly but like I said on Instagram, I had to get my mom to drive me around that morning because my arm movement did not allow for my regular sharp left turns or road rage. After a long (but fun) morning in my fancy get-up I was more than happy to trade them all in for my Converse and leather pants. 
Amazing 1950's wiggle dresses make you confused between feeling freaking fabulous and feeling like you want to go home and hug your nearest pair of trackpants. 

lace1

6 comments :

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

I'm pretty obsessed with this look. Layered, edgy, comfy, chic... right up my alley! And I know what you mean about Target... I can't leave there without dropping $100.

The Suburb Experiment said...

" I had to get my mom to drive me around that morning because my arm movement did not allow for my regular sharp left turns or road rage" - Oh my gosh that made me laugh.

Merl said...

I am honestly torn between loving this ensemble or the one previous more. They are so different that maybe they can tie?? just like it's a tie that our cats are the same level of cute [JK CLYDE TOTALLY WINS]


Unknown said...

ninest123 16.03
cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, longchamp, louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, burberry, ugg boots, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, michael kors outlet, nike outlet, tiffany and co, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet online, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica watches, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike air max

Unknown said...

kate spade outlet, hogan, coach outlet, michael kors, sac longchamp, nike air max, nike free run uk, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach outlet, nike blazer, vans pas cher, nike air max, lululemon, lacoste pas cher, air max, burberry, kate spade handbags, michael kors, mulberry, michael kors, nike free, tn pas cher, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, hollister pas cher, louboutin pas cher, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, air jordan pas cher, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, sac guess, hollister, oakley pas cher, ralph lauren uk, converse pas cher, replica handbags, north face, air force, true religion jeans, nike roshe, nike roshe run, timberland, new balance pas cher, hermes, vanessa bruno, nike air max, coach purses, ray ban pas cher, north face

Unknown said...

hollister, moncler, barbour, coach outlet, pandora charms, moncler, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, moncler, ray ban, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, links of london, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, converse, canada goose, pandora charms, swarovski, karen millen, canada goose outlet, replica watches, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, barbour jackets, bottes ugg, pandora jewelry, canada goose, vans, montre pas cher, converse outlet, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler, marc jacobs, gucci, canada goose, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, moncler, toms shoes, lancel, ugg pas cher
ninest123 16.03