2011-12-20

She Thrifted

tina thrift

Meet Tina from T Minus, T Plus. She thrifted that dress.
Tina is a good inspiration for office-appropriate attire. Even better, she thrifts a lot of said attire. But the best thing about Tina and her blog are the titles she uses for her OOTD posts (yeah... I just figured out that OOTD stands for Outfit of the Day, I'm even behind on blogging lingo...). Her titles like 'What I Wore While Pimping my Purses for Food', 'What I Wore While Being Jealous of Someone Else's Outfit' and 'What I Wore While Silently Cursing My Work Friends', make me feel like we could get along just fine. Even though I usually pimp my dresses, not my purses, for baked goods...

11 comments :

Dorothy said...

Hahahaha Those are amazing titles for blog posts! Great thrifting! It's almost like when you thrift clothes for work, you get a raise, because you're not spending your hard earned pesos on clothes. That might be a stretch...

Dorothy said...

Hahahaha Those are amazing titles for blog posts! Great thrifting! It's almost like when you thrift clothes for work, you get a raise, because you're not spending your hard earned pesos on clothes. That might be a stretch...

Outside Looking In said...

Very funny! She is a great thrifter Love the color of the dress!

www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

girl in the poodle shoes said...

love that necklace… and the sweater!
Girl in the Poodle Shoes

Tina said...

Thanks for featuring me on your blog. I have so much fun thrifting. And yes, I think we could be friends. :)

seekingstyleblog said...

Haha she's sounds hilarious! And that to the fact that she's super cute too!

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Tori said...

Good job Tina!! I always love a thrifted treasure!!

www.mythriftychic.com

Bethy said...

Ha! Love it. Part of the fun of blogging (esp. style blogging) is coming up with fun titles. Way to go on the thrift score, Tina!

Jill McFee said...

Ahaha! Those titles rock. I like her already!

peace&love, Jill
Help! How do I wear this thrifted dress?

Freekisl said...

Good job Tina!! I always love a thrifted treasure!! www.mythriftychic.com

Sir David said...

Wow, awesome blog, thanks for the article.bubblegum casting reviews