The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2015-03-30

Dresses Over Pants and Other Good Things

pants2
pants3
pants1
pants5
pants4
Dress? Vintage 60's Trench? Thrifted, vintage Etienne Aigner (exact on Etsy hereLeather pants? Vince 
Shoes? Young and Tae (here! Love them!) Earrings? Vintage Sunglasses? Toms Clutch? h&m

I have been consistent in posting on the blog rather inconsistently. My apologies. A quick review of my Instagram will reveal I have been away with Matt's family and then with TXSC and now I'm just trying to get everything in order before my spring (and Matt's...) gets super crazy. I'm a little nervous about the to-do list this spring but I figure I work well under pressure. I'm no fun but things get done.

Another thing I have been consistent about is wearing dresses over my pants. Until the weather gets genuinely warm it's a good solution. Nice and toasty and I only have to shave my ankles...

I just talked about the weather, I think that makes this post complete... See you later this week though because it is my goal to post twice this week. For real;)


11 comments :

Unknown said...

Such a chic look and this trench is seriously gorgeous!

kate said...

I love that 60s dress!

Tanvi from tanvii.com said...

Love the look!

Über chic!

∞ tanvii.com ∞

Anonymous said...

I love this SO much!!!

ThriftyParka said...

Love that outfit! It looks very Paris street chic!

Anonymous said...

holy crow! love! how are you so impossibly chic all the time? every part of this is amazing.
xo
-eika

Charles E. Madden said...

Hot Peacoats! I like it very much

umar said...

The information you have to say this is very nice, Penyebab Kaki Bengkak Penyebab Benjolan Di Kepala I am very happy because it can get infomrasi that I had been looking Obat Sakit Kepala yang Ampuh Cara Mengobati Koreng Thank you for sharing information that is unusually good to us all
Cara Mengobati Benjolan Di Leher Obat Gastritis Akut I hope you continue to renew other tarubaru news, which certainly can be beneficial for many people Obat Infeksi Kulit Herbal Cara Menyembuhkan Vaginosis Bakterialis Maybe I'll come back to your site, as I am sure there will be lots of information other extraordinary time when that will come Obat Benjolan Di Kaki Cara Pesan QnC Jelly Gamat

Unknown said...

www11.17




canada goose
nike huarache
pandora outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
nhl jersey
ugg outlet
nike outlet
air max 90
pandora jewelry

Nashwa Mostafa said...

شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل فى المدينة
شراء اثاث مستعمل بالمدينة المنورة تهتم به شركة النسر الذهبي فهي افضل شركة لشراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة ولديها أعلي اسعار شراء الاثاث.

شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

محلات الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

ارقام الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

محلات شراء الاثاث المستعمل

ارقام شراء الاثاث المستعمل داخل المدينة

حقين الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

حقين اثاث مستعمل فى المدينة

ارقام الي يشترون الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

معارض شراء الاثاث المستعمل فى المدينة
--------------------------
شركة تنظيف وعزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
غسيل وتعقيم خزانات بالمدينة المنورة المدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة النسر الذهبي

Huyền Châu said...

Hãng hàng không Eva Air tại Việt Nam
mua vé eva airline
giá vé máy bay đi từ mỹ về việt nam
China Airlines Cargo Vietnam
đại lý pacific airlines
blog chia sẻ kinh nghiệm du lịch