2015-03-30

Dresses Over Pants and Other Good Things

pants2
pants3
pants1
pants5
pants4
Dress? Vintage 60's Trench? Thrifted, vintage Etienne Aigner (exact on Etsy hereLeather pants? Vince 
Shoes? Young and Tae (here! Love them!) Earrings? Vintage Sunglasses? Toms Clutch? h&m

I have been consistent in posting on the blog rather inconsistently. My apologies. A quick review of my Instagram will reveal I have been away with Matt's family and then with TXSC and now I'm just trying to get everything in order before my spring (and Matt's...) gets super crazy. I'm a little nervous about the to-do list this spring but I figure I work well under pressure. I'm no fun but things get done.

Another thing I have been consistent about is wearing dresses over my pants. Until the weather gets genuinely warm it's a good solution. Nice and toasty and I only have to shave my ankles...

I just talked about the weather, I think that makes this post complete... See you later this week though because it is my goal to post twice this week. For real;)


10 comments :

Rachel Lynne said...

Such a chic look and this trench is seriously gorgeous!

kate said...

I love that 60s dress!

Tanvi Rastogi said...

Love the look!

Über chic!

∞ tanvii.com ∞

fancystuffandprettythings said...

I love this SO much!!!

ThriftyParka said...

Love that outfit! It looks very Paris street chic!

Anonymous said...

holy crow! love! how are you so impossibly chic all the time? every part of this is amazing.
xo
-eika

柯云 said...

2016-04-19keyun
coach outlet
coach outlet clearance
jordan retro 13
coach outlet
coach outlet store online
gucci belts
coach outlet
uggs on sale
oakley sunglasses
kd 8
tory burch outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
pandora charms
coach outlet online
nike huarache white
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban outlet
coach factorty outlet
kids lebron shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
jordan 3 powder blue
coach outlet online
canada goose sale
ray ban eyeglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin shoes
ray bans
louis vuitton bags
celine bags
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban outlet
air max 95
michael kors outlet online sale
coach factory outlet
fitflop sandals
adidas superstar

dong dong23 said...

nike roshe run
ralph lauren uk
ray ban wayfarer
louis vuitton
canada goose outlet
fitflops sale clearance
gucci handbags
ugg boots sale
ralph lauren uk
polo shirts
prada handbags
moncler paris
moncler jackets
kevin durant shoes
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
jordans
louis vuitton
roshe run
michael kors outlet online
tory burch sale
coach outlet online
uggs for women
uggs outlet
cheap cartier watches
adidas stan smith
true religion shorts
uggs canada
nba jerseys
jordan retro 3
replica watches
timberland boots
red bottom shoes
christian louboutin chaussures
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses uk
canada goose coats
ugg boots paris
20169.2wengdongdong

Charles E. Madden said...

Hot Peacoats! I like it very much

M. Umar Firmansyah said...

The information you have to say this is very nice, Penyebab Kaki Bengkak Penyebab Benjolan Di Kepala I am very happy because it can get infomrasi that I had been looking Obat Sakit Kepala yang Ampuh Cara Mengobati Koreng Thank you for sharing information that is unusually good to us all
Cara Mengobati Benjolan Di Leher Obat Gastritis Akut I hope you continue to renew other tarubaru news, which certainly can be beneficial for many people Obat Infeksi Kulit Herbal Cara Menyembuhkan Vaginosis Bakterialis Maybe I'll come back to your site, as I am sure there will be lots of information other extraordinary time when that will come Obat Benjolan Di Kaki Cara Pesan QnC Jelly Gamat