The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2014-05-07

Balance. Or Not.

break

I started landscaping again recently, in addition to running the shop, and I thought I would be able to handle it all effortlessly because hashtag girl-power and a pinch of bullheadedness but... that's not going quite as well as I planned. I am hardly posting on the blog, I still can't seem to get my next Etsy collection up (that I am so excited about and it's been 80% shot and half listed for weeks now...) and dinner is either really late or take-out. 
I know there will be more balance soon. I'll be caught up from the spring rush for landscaping and I won't always have two weekend events back to back for the shop (the worst timing, of course...ha) but right now I am so tired that I've cried over stupid things like 13 times in one week. Pretty sure I started crying when a branch got in the way when I was cleaning up a garden. Yelling at inanimate things in anger is always a good gage of exhaustion... 

All that to say, I'm tired and cranky (I faked real good for that picture above...) and I've been a crappy blogger but I'm still getting dressed! And I'll be back in fighting form soon; I'll even get that Etsy collection up! I have to remember to have fun and not take what I do so seriously. 
There are weeds to pull and there is vintage to pick. I just need to chill out and stop yelling at branches... 

12 comments :

Naomi said...

Just don't let the branches yell back! Rooting for you, Yen!

xoxo, The Occasional Indulgence

Veronika Novotny said...

Yes, things will find their balance soon. I've been there, spread super thin, and crying, ...usually yelling at poor Martin. Thank god, he's a champ!! Will be thinking of you lovey!! xoxo

DressUpNotDown said...

Eh, nobody's looking...yell at the branches! It's good to vent. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Author said...

Take care of yourself! Your mental and physical health is the most important thing. The blog can wait. We'll still be here whenever you get around to posting:)

Destrehan's Daughter said...

I know how hard it can be when there are too many things on your plate. I was working full time and renovating a rental property just last year and it burned me out on even trying to blog. Take care of yourself and make sure you get those cries out because sometimes they really help.

Sara said...

You can do it! Also, I'd love it if you would link to your Etsy collection whenever you mention it on the blog. I can never remember how to find it. Thanks!

Jentine said...

Sara- I know, I should:( I'm just embarrassed I have no new stuff up... So dumb of me... Ha:(

his_girl_friday said...

Balance is hard. At least you look amazing.

Unknown said...

hello

Megs said...

With help from that dress, exhaustion looks fab on you!

Unknown said...

kate spade outlet, hogan, coach outlet, michael kors, sac longchamp, nike air max, nike free run uk, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach outlet, nike blazer, vans pas cher, nike air max, lululemon, lacoste pas cher, air max, burberry, kate spade handbags, michael kors, mulberry, michael kors, nike free, tn pas cher, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, hollister pas cher, louboutin pas cher, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, air jordan pas cher, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, sac guess, hollister, oakley pas cher, ralph lauren uk, converse pas cher, replica handbags, north face, air force, true religion jeans, nike roshe, nike roshe run, timberland, new balance pas cher, hermes, vanessa bruno, nike air max, coach purses, ray ban pas cher, north face

Unknown said...

hollister, moncler, barbour, coach outlet, pandora charms, moncler, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, moncler, ray ban, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, links of london, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, converse, canada goose, pandora charms, swarovski, karen millen, canada goose outlet, replica watches, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, barbour jackets, bottes ugg, pandora jewelry, canada goose, vans, montre pas cher, converse outlet, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler, marc jacobs, gucci, canada goose, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, moncler, toms shoes, lancel, ugg pas cher
ninest123 16.03