2013-12-09

Little Greyish-blue Riding Hood

hood1
hood2
hood3
hood4
hood5
hood7
hood6

Cape? Sisley, Modify Your Closet ( for fun a similar vintage (pricey)YSL and a much cheaper similar version that seems to have a waiting list?) Boots? Holts (similar here) Clutch? Thrifted Cuffs? Vintage, auction

Another cape!
My love for capes has been well documented on this blog but I think things stepped up to a whole new level with this one that I bought off credit at Modify. Because IT HAS A HOOD!!! Capitals totally necessary. 
I love it so much. I am a sucker for a dramatic piece. When I wore this, I felt 1/3 chic, 1/3 like an extra in Lord of the Rings and 1/3 like I belong in a horror movie...

hood8

...because kinda creepy, no?

Too bad all my chic/fantasy/creepy outfit fractions really meant nothing after my nephew saw me and told me he liked my Snuggie. Impudent young whelp...

13 comments :

ashleykiraand said...

I love this cape! I can image you felt a little Lord of the Rings with it on - but that's what fashion is for. Taking inspiration from anywhere and making it your own!

www.ashleykiraand.wordpress.com

briannelee said...

Ha! I think your "snuggie" is pretty fabulous ;)

CodeOverdressed said...

A hooded cape? Yes please! Such a fantastic way to stay warm and chic, it's a fabulous addition to your colecction!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Ashley Ellis said...

Fierce!

Jennifer said...

So fab!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

DressUpNotDown said...

No! He did not! What do impudent young whelps know anyway? I may have banged my face against the screen trying to get a better look at you otherworldly awesomeness!!!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Rebecca Jane said...

Snuggie... haha. I do love it though, have to say!

Tabet said...

Great pictures and a lovely outfit! The cape looks amazing. :)
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Katy Rose said...

Yay for capes. I'm all about them! And those boots - oh-la-la!!

Little Tree Vintage said...

wow this cape is gorgeous! i love it on you

Anonymous said...

Oh that cape is just beautiful! Love the color the length, everything! Looks great on you!

www.ananasa.com- Home For Handmade

Michelle Thiongane said...

Your nephew is hilarious. If I may add you also look like a super vilain...I absolutely love capes and I so want yours!

柯云 said...

2016-04-19keyun
ray bans
louis vuitton bags
celine bags
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban outlet
air max 95
michael kors outlet online sale
coach factory outlet
fitflop sandals
adidas superstar
michael kors outlet
adidas wings
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton purses
kate spade purses
toms outlet
air jordan shoes
the north face jackets
coach outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
kobe 8
toms shoes outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors purses
polo ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online sale
coach outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
ray bans
rolex watches
retro jordans 13
true religion outlet
marc jacobs outlet
gucci outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin sale