2012-09-10

So Blue

snake4
snake2
snake1
snake3

Pants? Gucci, Holt's Last Call (similar medium and low price point) Shirt? Joe Fresh (similar
Shoes? Naughty Monkey, thrifted Clutch and bracelet? Thrifted

When I bought these pants a few years ago, I remember thinking they were a pretty risky purchase. I mean, cobalt blue pants... that's crazy, right? But now coloured pants are about as common as screaming girls at a One Direction concert. As common as mason jars at a wedding. As common as projects pinned on Pinterest with good intentions and little else...
And so where I once thought cobalt blue pants were a fashion challenge, I now hardly bat an eye. Give me a pair of cobalt, leopard print, sequin, dip-dyed harem pants and I might be intimidated. On second thought, those sound amazing...

12 comments :

Jenn H. said...

That's true! A few years ago, even the pleats would have seemed a little scandalous. :)

Annie said...

So envious of those shoes! Love a nice two tone and then the funky buckles? Yes, please.

Courtney said...

i love this outfit!

Jennifer said...

The blue and yellow and perfect together :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Amber of Butane Anvil said...

Such beautiful photographs. Love how your blouse adds depth to your outfit with its more muted saturation + monochrome pattern, and the metal bumper details on your shoes are to die for.

Laura said...

Got to love the evolution of fashion!
Also, I kind of want to steal your clutch. :P

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

newpetite said...

beautiful blouse! I love that little stud thingie on your shoes!!

Jenn said...

Been reading for a while, but haven't commented before. I absolutely love this. You have a unique ability to make fashion seem effortless :)

FutureLint said...

I love the pattern on the blouse and the shape of the pants - much more interesting and classic than cobalt skinny jeans!

Melody said...

I love the blue and yellow! I remember several years ago buying some dark pink and turquoise pants. I was too chicken to wear them and regret giving them up now!

compradora anonima said...

great shoes and thrifted love it

Rebecca Jane said...

I love the combination of colours in this outfit!